Thursday, March 4, 2010

Best Brownies Ever


For those of you who know me, you'll know that I'm a big Alton Brown fan, this recipe is inspired by him, I have changed it a bit to be better and I think you'll love it.




First step cream your fats and add the "wet works"
1 Cup butter (225 gr)
1 Cup Brown Sugar (225 gr)
1 Cup sugar (200 gr)
2 tsp Vanilla extract
4 large eggs

Second step mix the dry ingredients
1 1/3 Cups cocoa powder (115 gr)
2/3 Cup flour (100gr)
1/2 tsp salt (3 gr)

Then work the dry ingredients into the wet ones in multiple installments.

Then add about 1-2 cups (depending on how you like it) of chocolate chips.

Mix well and bake @350 for 40-50 minutes.
(I personally like my brownies a little soft still)

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...