Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nutella Cookies

I LOVE NUTELLA! I grew up in France and in Germany and this is probably something that I ate every. single. day. without fail! It's delicious, if you haven't tried it, go to the store and get some, it's good on ANYTHING! Trust me!
In my house I often make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, and my husband suggested I try making Nutella cookies, what a great idea! So I tried and they are amazing and SO easy to make!

You'll need:

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Nutella
1 egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips (these are optional, and if you're like me you'll use bitter sweet!)

First cream the butter, Nutella, and sugars. Then mix in the egg. Mix the baking soda, powder, salt and flour and then add that mixture to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips! And voila! That's it!

Make 1 inch balls or scoops, what ever you like... :D

Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and then ...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...