Thursday, April 1, 2010

German Pancakes


These are one of my favorite things to have for breakfast, I don't think you can find a simpler recipe! I lived in Germany for 6 years, and not once did I have these, so I'm not sure why they are called German pancakes, but they are good. You'll need:
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 Tbsp butter
Preheat the oven to 425 and put the butter in your caserole or lasagna pan (usually 9 by 13) and put in the oven until melted, about 2-4 minutes.

Mix the milk, flour and eggs. Put mixture in pan and in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. When you take it out of the oven it'll be big and puffy, but it'll flatten after a couple minutes. Serves about 2-4 people, depending on how hungry they are :)

Serve with butter, syrup, powdered sugar, what ever you like!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...